Darice 67-Inch Unfinished Sketch Easel

Darice 67-Inch Unfinished Sketch EaselAfter I received this item, I realized upon opening up the package it arrived in that it did not have the right instructions to assemble the easel. The instructions detailed drilled holes and screws that the overall product did not have or was just plain lacking. After some overview I was able to put the easel together by going over the picture you see on display here. The easel is up now and displaying one of my art pieces in my art studio. Now I only bought this with the intention of only displaying my finished works, which I am okay with because the easel is far too flimsy for any work light or heavy to be completed on. You get what you pay for which is very true after I received this.

This may be cheap but unlike another review I just read.. (should read these before buying,) he had the screws but not the holes. I have the wholes but no screws or a chain or directions. I just have wood pieces and it would cost just as much to ship back so I am out the money I paid for it. I will never buy from this company again. If there were a way to contact the actual seller, it might be different but I needed this item for this weekend and now it is too late. This is the first item I have bought from Amazon that has left a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

Buy Darice 67-Inch Unfinished Sketch Easel Now

Several of the pieces needed to assemble the easle were not included with the packaging. Luckily, my husgand was able to go to a hardware store to pick up the extra parts. It would haave been helpful to have the parts or to have a list of the parts needed ahead of time.

Read Best Reviews of Darice 67-Inch Unfinished Sketch Easel Here

Very basic, exactly what I needed. You assemble it yourself, my husband did it very quickly. It was easy to assemble. It's very sturdy and worth what I paid. In the future I would like to upgrade to something stronger and bigger to hold more paints and bigger boards.

Want Darice 67-Inch Unfinished Sketch Easel Discount?

I spent hours trying to put it together with incomplete parts and one sided paper. I would rather build one from scratch. I am extremely disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment