KidKraft Easel Desk

KidKraft Easel DeskIt looks intimidating at first but it was easy to put together, I didn't need my husband to do it. I was proud and happy that I was able to do myself. The kids love it and it is pretty sturdy even on carpet.

I only wish this wasn't MADE IN CHINA. So yes, I will be watching to see if this holds up. I'm hoping it does for the price we paid but I really dont like made in china stuff.

bought this cause my 3 yr old daughter is into painting and such at her pre-school! She kept talking about having her own Easel to have at home to make pictures. I bought this for her, and she has since loved it! She has created many wonderful pictures for Mommy and Daddy and othe family members!

When the packaged arrived it arrived all banged up, and the box had holes all over, and I was very nervous when I received it from the the Brown Truck driver! I told him to stand by while I checked out the package due to the entire box being damaged! I have learned that if the package arrives really damaged don't accept it and have the delivery company send it back! I checked the package out and everything was in order. I proceeded to put it together for my daughter, and layed everything out on the floor following the manual. The manual is something that could be less desired, and could be made better to understand. All of the pieces had little tiny stickers like A,B,C ETC....which listed the parts. However some of the stickers had fallen off, but looking at the manual you can see which parts they were. I started piecing them together. Come to find out some of the holes were not aligned properly, so I had to get trusty drill and make the holes a little bigger so the screws could fit. (Note the package comes with an allen wrench to screw everything in, but you will need a philips and flathead screwdriver). I am pretty handy but it took me about 1 1/2 hours to put this thing together after drilling, and trying to get the screws to fit. At the end the black board and dry erase board would not close only to come find out that the directions had the shelfs showing the wrong way in the pictures. I had to take everything apart and flip them around, and once I did that the black board and dry erase board closed properly! My daughter loves using it but however she needs either mommy or daddy's help, in lowering the dry erase board due to the knobs that lower it are very hard for little hands to pull out! The plastic bins are nice to hold items but the two little pieces of wood that hold them seem a little flimsy, and don't really hold the bins in place that well. For the price I would go with something else, Just waiting to see how long it lasts... Photos will be attached soon...

Buy KidKraft Easel Desk Now

When I saw this easel I thought it was perfect. Then we opened the box...several of the screw holes weren't even drilled and those that were didn't line up. We had to change out some hardware so it would open and close properly. Also, you can only use the whiteboard as a desktop, not easel. Love the storage however and now that it's together my 6 yr. Old daughter loves it.

Read Best Reviews of KidKraft Easel Desk Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment