Deluxe Studio Easel, Professional Floor Standing, Elm Finished

Deluxe Studio Easel, Professional Floor Standing, Elm FinishedThis is a very basic easelsmall shelf only. But assembly is easy and the finished product is sturdy, functional, and quite beautiful. The wood is just gorgeous. Holds both small and large canvases... no qualms with it yethad it about 4 monthsuse it about once a week.

I'm very happy with this affordable purchase. I've been using it for two weeks and I have no complaints. It's sturdy and well made and looks great. I use it for airbrush painting and it is big enough to hold all my odd shaped paper, canvas, plastic sheets.... Putting it together wasn't too difficult either...took me about 30 minutes.

Buy Deluxe Studio Easel, Professional Floor Standing, Elm Finished Now

I bought this for my wife for Christmas and she loves it. Set up was easy and is well constructed. She cant wait to start using it.

Read Best Reviews of Deluxe Studio Easel, Professional Floor Standing, Elm Finished Here

Beautiful construction. Girlfriend is an artist and was absolutely blown away by this easel. Very easy to construct, wood is superior quality. Would recommend to any painter out there

Want Deluxe Studio Easel, Professional Floor Standing, Elm Finished Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment