Melissa & Doug Dry-Erase Marker Set (4 pc)

Melissa & Doug Dry-Erase Marker SetI bought this set for my 4-year-old niece to go with a small marker board/chalk board. I have previously purchased many Melissa and Doug products and am always pleased with the quality of the product. This time was no different.

The marker set is appropriate for a child old enough not to eat the cap. I say this because some 4-year-olds still do this.

The markers work fine on the marker board, as expected, and have vibrant colors. The markers are also easily erasable with a marker board eraser, and wash out of clothing without a problem.

I would recommend this set, but older children may want more colors than just the four.

These emarkers worked fine for my grandchildren and seemed to last quite a while. No problems with them. Good value for the money.

Buy Melissa & Doug Dry-Erase Marker Set (4 pc) Now

I had bought some Foohy brand washable markers and they are washable. However, when I needed some more for my kids to play with at my mom's house, I couldn't find them, so I took a gamble with these. They are not marketed as washable, but based on some reviews I thought they would be. Unfortunately, they are not. As with other regular dry erase markers, the only way I could get the stain out was to rub and rub the stain with Murphy's Oil Soap (a tip I found online that actually works)! So, if the only reason you are wanting these markers is in hopes that they will wash out of clothing, they will not.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Dry-Erase Marker Set (4 pc) Here

A bit of guessing on the durability, but the pens seem well made. Tips are particularly strong and sharp. They're tapered rather than chiseled. This is good thing. Colors are vivid, as well. We're pleased.

Want Melissa & Doug Dry-Erase Marker Set (4 pc) Discount?

This was purchased for my granddaughter and the problem is the marker coloring does NOT wash out of clothing. Not good for little people! It was disappointing.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment