Guerrilla Painter 5 by 7 Pocket Box Bag

Guerrilla Painter 5 by 7 Pocket Box BagI wonder if I am seeing a trend in merchandise that is ordered online. Recently I have ordered and received 2 items via internet that were defective in some slight way. I'm guessing that because it is such a pain to return an item thru the mail that many sellers are shipping out products that are just a *little* defective figuring that consumers will just live with them or fix them themselves.

This is the case with this, um, case from Guerrilla. One of the velcro pads on the side pocket never got sewed on. I'm sure it's just an oversight, but a rather obvious one that anyone would have noticed if you were examining it in a physical store. The case is great otherwise, but the defect is annoying. So, like many others out there, I'm going to fix it myself (pick up some velcro and sew it on). This must be the price we have to pay for the "convenience" of ordering online: we get merch that is good enough to not be worth the trouble to send back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment