NATURAL WOOD TABLE EASEL-20" HIGH

NATURAL WOOD TABLE EASEL-20' HIGHOne of the bolts that came with the easel was completely stripped out when it arrived. I was disappointed because I wanted to set it up and use it right away. I spent a few hours trying to find a replacement bolt at home improvement stores, but the size was odd and I could not find one. There was no phone number on the instruction sheet to call for replacement parts. My husband finally figured out a way to put it together that works, but is not pretty. It is a no frills easel and will do the job. Depending on the size of the canvas it does make a bulge if its wood frame does not rest on the easel. If the ledge can't be adjusted to make it fit, some kind of backing would need to be used.

A couple days later I found a very similar easel a few dollars cheaper at a chain craft store. Plus I had a coupon, so it was less than half the cost of this one and all the parts were okay. I am looking to buy 2 dozen of these easels for a classroom setting. I'll be buying the rest from the chain store one at a time as I get coupons.

Unfortunately, after 3 months of limited use, this easel did not hold up. They are very inexpensive for a reason.

Buy NATURAL WOOD TABLE EASEL-20" HIGH Now

First,I bought this because I'm paralyzed and I. airbrush t-shirts and pictures for backgrounds to display my model cars with.So,my main reason was looking for something Icould set on my workbench and not take up space in the room like a floor easel.This was just the right height for both my needs & more.Also,it was cheaply priced & actually assembled very easily .The different grooves on the bottom tray where you place your board,thin canvas,etc.,has a few slots so you can tilt your piece to fit your angle & a little different width ..Finally,Ialso have the Amazon Prime Membership,which if you shop Amazon frequently,I recommend you join because of the free 2 day shipping on eligible items and almost everything I've bought was eligible or something close to it. But I totally recommends this easel,cheap & gets the job done without taking up space.

Read Best Reviews of NATURAL WOOD TABLE EASEL-20" HIGH Here

Works for what it's intended. Not much to say other then it does it's job holding artwork and was a resonable price.

Want NATURAL WOOD TABLE EASEL-20" HIGH Discount?

I purchased this easel to hold a display of photos mounted on posterboard for my husband's memorial service. Easy to set up, good value and sturdy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment