Martin Smart Art-Hobby Table, White with White Top, 24-Inch by 36-Inch Size Surface

Martin Smart Art-Hobby Table, White with White Top, 24-Inch by 36-Inch Size SurfaceNicely made desk, especially for the price. Easy to assemble. The tilt feature is very nice and it's height is adjustable. The only thing I wished I'd checked is exactly how tall it gets. Most drafting style tables are made so you can stand while using them (or I assumed that was the case). This desk is only usable if you are sitting. If you sit while you work (and are not terribly tall), this desk will work great for you.

I needed a small desk to draw my quilting projects. This fits the bill exactly, it does not take up a lot of space, a real plus. I like that I can change the table angle. My 11 year old grandson put it together with a little help from his grandfather so it was not difficult to set up. He likes using it for his homework.

Buy Martin Smart Art-Hobby Table, White with White Top, 24-Inch by 36-Inch Size Surface Now

I would recommend spending a little more money and purchasing an item of better quality. The product is not very durable and certainly not worth the $100.00 I paid for it.

Read Best Reviews of Martin Smart Art-Hobby Table, White with White Top, 24-Inch by 36-Inch Size Surface Here

When I purchased this table I wanted a table that could angle to an almost vertical position. This was one of the only tables I had found that did this for under $100.00.

The construction is well made and is pretty sturdy. The instructions were lacking. Be prepared to piece things together before attaching them, to Make sure you have them facing the right direction. This table is also smaller than I thought, but still works for what I need it for. Overall I am pleased with this product.

Want Martin Smart Art-Hobby Table, White with White Top, 24-Inch by 36-Inch Size Surface Discount?

I'm glad I didn't get a more expensive table. This one is sturdy and it looks good. It's a good basic table.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment