Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll (Bundle of 4)

Melissa & Doug Easel Paper RollMy grandson loves to draw and is learning to write his name so this easel paper is used often. I would purchase again. I received it very promptly.

I bought these rolls of paper for my grandson for a play table. I loves drawing on it and I found that the paper is sturdy and, for the price, they were a very good deal.

Buy Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll (Bundle of 4) Now

As far as easel paper goes, this stuff is durable. My daughter likes to slap loads of paint on one page, and it holds up remarkably well. It is easy to work with, sturdy without being too stiff, and fits the Melissa and Doug easel perfectly. So far, buying it here in bulk is the best bargain I've found. Yes, there are cheaper brands out there. However, having tried a couple, so far I haven't found any cheaper brands that hold up as well to the madness my daughter likes to dish out. It is also sometimes difficult to find in stores, which makes ordering online necessary for me.

I also use this for her finger painting. It holds up slightly less well than when used as intended, with paint brushes and against the whiteboard on the easel. However, it works as well as, if not better, than paper specifically labeled for finger painting. I really like that this paper is actually white, rather than off-white or another dusty color. It allows the paint to dry the correct color, which is important to my daughter.

I'm really happy with this product, and I recommend it. I also highly recommend buying it in bulk on here. It ends up being the same as getting a roll for free, which is wonderful.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll (Bundle of 4) Here

Exactly what I expected, good quality easel paper and works fine on our easel. We go through this fairly quickly, so the 4 pack is worth the price.

Want Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll (Bundle of 4) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment