Staedtler Ergosoft Watercolor Pencils, Set of 12 Colors in Stand-up Easel Case (156SB12)

Staedtler Ergosoft Watercolor Pencils, Set of 12 Colors in Stand-up Easel Case
  • Ergosoft ultra-soft non-slip grip set of 12 brilliant colors
  • Triplus triangular barrel
  • Soft break resistant .3mm lead
  • German manufactured
  • Comes in patented Staedtler stand-up easel case

I don't remember why I purchased these, but they are great for scrapbookers, kids and general arts and crafts people. I can draw reasonably well, but my painting skills are very weak. With these, I can draw a picture and then use a little water to soften and blend the colors and get the effect of a painting. Everyone who gives them a try really enjoys the results. My only complaint is the lack of purple. There is pink, but no purple. I look forward to purchasing a larger set with more colors. The sturdy case flips back to make a stand which is a great feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment