Loew-Cornell 65-Inch Natural Wood Floor Easel

Loew-Cornell 65-Inch Natural Wood Floor EaselThe assembly instructions for this product are absolutely terrible. The picture doesn't match the real life product and the directions are incomplete. This product is not sturdy, but if you want to use it as a display it might be worth purchasing.

Update 6 months later: The easel has done a good job holding my whiteboard.

The assembly instructions --terrible. The picture in the assembly instruction -incomplete. This easel is not sturdy at all -it cannot even stand on the floor. I am not a really picky customer, but this is not a good one.

Buy Loew-Cornell 65-Inch Natural Wood Floor Easel Now

The easel is sold at a very good price. It takes a few minutes to put together, but once assemled, it works just fine. You are better off figuring out how to put it together yourself, than looking at the directions. The directions are not user-friendly. Great product and I would recommend it to others.

Read Best Reviews of Loew-Cornell 65-Inch Natural Wood Floor Easel Here

Shipment arrived on time and in great condition. This was a good deal from the comfort of my home. The easel is just as sturdy as any other wooden floor easel.

Want Loew-Cornell 65-Inch Natural Wood Floor Easel Discount?

I bought this for a friend who loves to draw. I think it is a good quality for the price, and I was impressed by the shipping. It comes in a bundle with the screws included, so it takes some assembly. But its a good bang for your buck, so it was exactly what I expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment