Adams Easel Pad, 27 x 35.25 Inch, White (EP927341M)

Adams Easel Pad, 27 x 35.25 Inch, White
  • Unique fold out marker holder
  • Sturdy corrugate backer
  • Carrying handle
  • 50 sheets, White
  • 50 sheets
  • White

This works well with my Quartet tripod easel, but I had to improvise a little because the Quartet and Adams pads attach differently. In fact, it's more secure because the Quartet pads clamp on, but often fell off the easel while writing, but I attach the Adams pad through the handle loop and they stay on. I didn't give it 5 stars because the "Unique fold out marker holder" which I thought would be a nice feature was useless. It's part of the cardboard backing that supposed to fold up at an angle to hold markers, but it won't stay folded.

I bought the easel for home use and it has proved to be invaluable for a single parent. I write a list chores for my kids and they check them off as they do them. They use it to write down to let me know when we're running low on printer ink, when school projects are due, if the pets need food or whatever so I can do or buy what's necessary before there's a crisis. And we all use it to write down our schedules and of course, doodling. I bring up this point because the carry handle and cardboard backing make it easy to remove from the easel and place on the floor or table to write on, even for youngsters, and the paper is thick enough so medium point Sharpies don't bleed through to the next page even when someone gets in an artistic mood.

One thing that I wasn't happy about was how the pads were packaged and delivered. I bought a two pack, which turned out to just be two pads that were individually "packaged" in unfolded cardboard moving boxs with no other protection. They were simply placed between two unfolded packing boxes that were taped together around the edges to keep the pads from falling out. If it had rained the day they were delivered I would have found soggy flattened boxes of mushy pulp on my doorstep when I got home from work.

Buy Adams Easel Pad, 27 x 35.25 Inch, White (EP927341M) Now

Product came quick and fast. The Easel Pad was big and had 50 pages.

Cost much less then purchasing locally at an overpriced office store.

A++++++++++

0 comments:

Post a Comment