Reeves Assorted 12-Milliliter Watercolor Paint, 18-Pack

Reeves Assorted 12-Milliliter Watercolor Paint, 18-PackThe Reeves Assorted Watercolor Paint was well packaged and arrived in good condition. As a new painter, I was not familiar with the brand, but when I brought it to art class, my instructor was surprised that I had found a good quality product at a reasonable price. Her words? "That's a good deal"!

I purchased these for a project I really didn't want to use my more expensive watercolors on. As far as how they work/pigmentation/etc they are pretty close to right on par with the expensive brands I use. The only test remaining is how long they can retain their vibrancy as the paintings age. If they stay nice and colorful, then they'll definitely be a steal!

Buy Reeves Assorted 12-Milliliter Watercolor Paint, 18-Pack Now

These paints were very smooth and paint came out of the tubes great. This was well worth the price, it even drys quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Reeves Assorted 12-Milliliter Watercolor Paint, 18-Pack Here

As a first time artist, I wasn't sure about what kind of paints I should buy, but I ended up deciding to buy these. I was throughly impressed with the quality of paints :)

However, I do wish it came in a box that was a bit easier to maneuver. Overall, a great product!

Want Reeves Assorted 12-Milliliter Watercolor Paint, 18-Pack Discount?

These are just what I wanted I needed a starter kit and this fit the bill. The package came fast.

Will buy these again when I run out.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment