Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll

Melissa & Doug Easel Paper RollI searched several stores in my area and could not find replacement paper for my daughters' easel, so I decided to check out Amazon. I found this product and you could not beat the price, so I ordered two. It was nice thick paper and could handle the fancy artwork that my two and four year old Picassos created. I plan to order more.

I use this for my daughter's easel by Melissa & Doug, which itself does not come with paper but has a dowel for one. It's a great price for quality and amount of paper you get, but you should get 2 or 3 rolls to save on shipping costs, which are around $7 whether you get 1 roll or multiple rolls.

Buy Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll Now

I really like the Melissa and Doug Easel, and this paper works perfectly and lasts a long time. My only reason for giving it four stars is that I wish it were a little more durable. Each time I rip off a sheet after my son has painted, it tears a little not a lot, mind you, but enough that it doesn't rip perfectly. I think this has something to do with the wetness of the paint causing the paper to buckle a little, putting stress on different places on the paper, causing it to not rip straight (unless you rip VERY slowly perhaps I'm too impatient!). Otherwise, great stuff my son loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll Here

This item was a gift at Christmas. The picture depicted twin rolls and that was what I expected only received one roll. With the shipping charges doubling the cost, I am not sure this was a good purchase, but it is needed with the easel I alo purchased. Maybe a visit to a local store to purchase the paper would have been a better option.

Want Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll Discount?

Well first of all the rolls were larger then I thought which is a good thing since the cost was higher than I'd like to pay. My daughter loves drawing and though the rolls were wider then her eisel she just rips off a piece and clips it too her board and enjoys making large masterpieces.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment