Quartet® Full Size Instant Easel, 62-3/8" Maximum Height, Steel, Black

Quartet® Full Size Instant Easel, 62-3/8' Maximum Height, Steel, Black
  • Color: Black, Dimensions: 63" Height, Material: Steel
  • Sold as 1 each

I needed a dozen cheap, portable easels for a presentation I was doing across the country. This fit the bill perfectly.

Caveat: These are rated to hold only five pounds. I was using them for 20x30 posters on foam core, which weighs practically nothing, so they worked perfectly. If you're displaying anything heavy, you need a heavier-duty easel.

Buy Quartet® Full Size Instant Easel, 62-3/8" Maximum Height, Steel, Black Now

I bought this to hold my whiteboard up, and sure it does indeed do so. However, if I apply just a little less than baby pressure, the locks that hold the white board up loosen and the whole thing falls. It happens quite a bit, but personally I've learned to be very sensitive with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment