Art Advantage 26-Inch by 38-Inch Artist Sketch Board

Art Advantage 26-Inch by 38-Inch Artist Sketch BoardMy wife mentioned that she would love a sketch board for her birthday and I ordered the first one...and it was huge...exactly what she wanted but huge...then I looked again on Amazon and they had a smaller size...got that one too. Wife was happy...and of course that makes me happy. Great quality!

the edge of board was damaged just like another review. But the price is good. It is not a big deal for me. But I think the seller got cheap deal the damaged board and resell it. When you sell the product, please be honest with customer.

Buy Art Advantage 26-Inch by 38-Inch Artist Sketch Board Now

It's a pretty well made art board for the cost. It gets the job done and so far I haven't had a problem using it. The handle it quite helpful when transporting and the red band around it really helps hold down the paper when working, overall a good art board

Read Best Reviews of Art Advantage 26-Inch by 38-Inch Artist Sketch Board Here

I got this on time and it looks exactly like the one in the picture except for the dents on two corners. Sturdy and $20 cheaper than ones I looked at in the store. However, the ends were a little damaged. I don't think it will affect my sister's art but since this was a gift for her, I wanted it to be perfect and not damaged.

Want Art Advantage 26-Inch by 38-Inch Artist Sketch Board Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment