Art Advantage 23-Inch by 26-Inch Artist Sketch Board

Art Advantage 23-Inch by 26-Inch Artist Sketch BoardI purchased this art sketch board to replace one that I've had forever that my son broke. I assumed this one would be of similar quality, but it was not. It definitly fulfills its purpose, but the pressed wood that the board is made of is not very high quality. I've only had it for about a month and the corners are already beginning to crumble. I don't think it will hold together well for the long-term. I am disappointed. The price is good, but I think you get what you pay for.

This is a good board, smooth and clean. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the clips were sort of annoying to use, by the end of four months I was looking enviously at people who bought the boards with the other style clips that you can leave open and then press close. The clips work fine don't get me wrong, but I damaged a few sheets of paper not being careful with the clips.

Buy Art Advantage 23-Inch by 26-Inch Artist Sketch Board Now

This board is wonderful, I am taking my first art class. It is very easy to carry but do recommend a bag to go with it.

Read Best Reviews of Art Advantage 23-Inch by 26-Inch Artist Sketch Board Here

I wouldn't be happy when i bought it. Because when i received it, the top corner had a small crumbling, and i worry about the board's material.

Want Art Advantage 23-Inch by 26-Inch Artist Sketch Board Discount?

We thought the rubber band was missing but when it arrived it was there! It was in perfect condition and Way cheaper then the store!! Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment