Liquitex Basics 48- Ultra Acrylic and Easel Set

Liquitex Basics 48- Ultra Acrylic and Easel SetTHis is such a GREAT PRODUCT for a Christmas Present!!! I purchased it for my mother because she wants to get into painting once again and she loves the present!!! We haven't did any paintings yet, but we will after Christmas:) I didn't purchase it for myself because I already have all of the paints, brushes, and easel that I purchased separately... It MAY SOUND EXPENSIVE INITIALLY, but anyone who paints know that ANYTHING purchased for painting CAN BE EXPENSIVE!!! This is actually a pretty good deal for everything that you get!!! I have painted for many years using oils & acrylics (now I just use acrylics), but I have always used Grumbachers & Liquitex for my projects:) I REALLY PREFER Liquitex because at least the tubes that I purchased were easier to open and the paints were equally vibrant:) Anyhow, I think that this is a GREAT & REASONABLY PRICED PRODUCT OVERALL!!!

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment