Deco Art 3-Ounce Traditions Acrylic Paint, Pine Green

Deco Art 3-Ounce Traditions Acrylic Paint, Pine GreenI wanted to use this easel to hold a large cardboard picture. The easel was not able to support this light weight picture. The legs which are not tethered to each other, slide independently on all floors except carpet. It was hard to keep the picture level. The top holder is very flimsy and does not do a good job of holding the item either. I returned the easel but the company charged me 15% restocking fee on this unacceptable piece of flimsy item. If you want to hold anything like what is shown in the product picture, I would not suggest this product. You will find yourself frustrated by it.

It's a bit clumsy, but gets the job done. I can't get easel back into its clever little carrying bag unless I first remove little brackets. Too much trouble to reassemble those each use (weekly), so I just collapse and put in my bin.

Buy Deco Art 3-Ounce Traditions Acrylic Paint, Pine Green Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment