Adams Easel Pads, 1 Inch Grid Lines, 35.25 x 27 Inches, White with Blue Lines, 2-Pack (EP927342)

Adams Easel Pads, 1 Inch Grid Lines, 35.25 x 27 Inches, White with Blue Lines, 2-Pack
  • Quality, value and unique features in an easel pad
  • White 15-pound paper on a sturdy cardboard backer
  • Marker holder, carrying handle and peg holes for hanging
  • Cardboard backer makes easel pad stable and easy to carry
  • 1 inch blue grid lines

I bought this to use when drawing maps for my RPG group. The 1" grids mean this lines up with many of the current RPGs that use grid based combat. I am able to draw out maps before game day and then store in a cylinder mailing tube. On game day, I just pull the maps out of the tube and lay them flat on the table.

If you are drawing your maps in permanent marker like I do, you will only get 25 pages, not 50. This is because the count of 50 pages per pad assumes using front and back of each page. With permanent marker, this is not possible.

I had no issues with how the shipment delivered. No pages were bent or folded as I've seen some reviews talk about with other pads. I am very happy with this purchase.

Buy Adams Easel Pads, 1 Inch Grid Lines, 35.25 x 27 Inches, White with Blue Lines, 2-Pack (EP927342) Now

As a turbonerd, I love to make giant maps for use of tokens/figurines during my roleplaying games, and this easel is perfect and a good price.

Read Best Reviews of Adams Easel Pads, 1 Inch Grid Lines, 35.25 x 27 Inches, White with Blue Lines, 2-Pack (EP927342) Here

I could see things underneath after I had written them and forget about using a magic marker bleeds right through

0 comments:

Post a Comment