Canvas panels 9 x 12 inch (pack of 6)

Canvas panels 9 x 12 inchI am happy with this purchase, a gift for an artistic family member. These arrived in good condition and in good time, and the product was as described. It should be noted that these are marked as being "Made in Vietnam".

I love to paint and I got 6 canvas' for a good price! I will buy them again sometime!!!!!! :)

Buy Canvas panels 9 x 12 inch (pack of 6) Now

I bought these when I was starting to paint as a new hobby. I decided to make some gifts for people and painted on these. They were very sturdy and easy to paint on. It helped me learn what I was doing with the brush strokes before I move on to canvas without a backing. I really like these!

Read Best Reviews of Canvas panels 9 x 12 inch (pack of 6) Here

This product is exactly the same as describe, i received on time. Very happy to shop from here.

Thanks

Dee

Want Canvas panels 9 x 12 inch (pack of 6) Discount?

These are the perfect size to keep on hand with kids. They are great for little projects and to display you kiddos art work. I love them and will most likely be ordering more for future projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment