Lightweight Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel with Travel Tote Bag

Lightweight Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel with Travel Tote BagIf you are looking for a light weight easel to support displays it would be a fantastic deal. I wanted them for my studio to share with students when we moved outside.They were a little less stable than I was hoping for, Still, at about $13. a piece....I am quite satisfied with the 3 I purchased. and I do like being able to store them in there own bags.

Lightweight but a bit flimsy and clumsy to set up. Wiggles too much, even after set up, but this was a substitute purchase while on a trip, so for temporary use was ok.

Buy Lightweight Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel with Travel Tote Bag Now

I was please with the purchase of this easel, it was easy to assemble and came with carryon case to facilitate transport.

Read Best Reviews of Lightweight Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel with Travel Tote Bag Here

I bought this for my husband to practice airbrushing. This easel was very easy to assemble and it is a great buy!

Want Lightweight Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel with Travel Tote Bag Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment