Multi-use Easel

P'kolino Art Easel, OrangeThis was a gift for a child with a small room. This is an incredibly sturdy easel, beautifully designed with a bar on the back for rolled paper (not included). The choice was made because this easel does not have a large footprint but is very sturdy. It can be closed to lean against the wall (still attractive) and can even be used while leaning. Note that it comes assembled but for the flat pieces, in very large box.

The white board/chalk board is a reversible board; you just slide it out and flip it. My d-in-law was delighted because she hates the mess and dust chalk makes on hardwood floors out of sight it isn't an issue. The puppet facade is cardboard, which again slides, giving you two different scenes for your child to color and use. Or draw your own.

I would not hesitate to buy this again, despite the price. I also love that it holds Ikea paper rolls, so much cheaper than any available that I've seen. This easel will stand for generations. Everyone's happy

The easel requires little assembly. It is sturdy, solid and easily folds for storage. I expect it will be around for a long time.P'kolino Multi-Use Children's Art Easel Orange

Buy Multi-use Easel Now

Bought this for my almost 4 year old granddaughter, and she loves it. It is well constructed, easy to put together, and will probably last for quite awhile.

Read Best Reviews of Multi-use Easel Here

I ordered this easel 3 times. The first 2 times the orange fiberboard piece that holds the legs in place came broken (Thanks, Amazon for easy quick returns). The third time, I was so excited to see all the pieces intact. It's so cute and easy to set up. I turned my back to find the paper roll and CRASH! My 4 year old twin grandsons must have tried to climb it and the orange fiberboard piece broke! I set it aside to see if their father can somehow fix it. I would recommend this easel for quiet little girls.

Want Multi-use Easel Discount?

The chalkboard is super hard to write on. It needs some sort of 'seasoning' because chalk will not write easily on it.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment