Alvin Heritage Aluminum Watercolor Easel

Alvin Heritage Aluminum Watercolor EaselI haven't started using the easel yet, but it looks like it will serve my needs. The instructions for putting it together are pretty clear and I was also able to take it apart again and fit it back in its nylon storage/carrying bag. There was one small part that was defective, but a call to the seller got me a replacement part in just a few days with no hassle, no fuss.

This is officially my first easel since my dad, an engineer, made one for me when I was 5 to divert my interest in painting the walls : ) After much research this model won out for the pastel & watercolor art I looked forward to working on, in limited space I might add. It is stable and has as many options for height, horizontal and vertical positions as you can come up with. It came quickly as promised with nice packaging, puts up and folds away easily. The travel case is an excellent feature, most anything can be added to the stablizer bar brush trey (area). For beginner artists, it would be great if those basics were offered on the same page. I love the horizontal position options and how high the legs telescope. I highly recommend Heritage Watercolor Easel for any kind of art, it does not bounce when applying bold strokes with pastels. I almost forgot the feature which originally put it ahead of the rest, it accommodates canvases up to 56 x 36", signage up to 69".

Buy Alvin Heritage Aluminum Watercolor Easel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment