Universal® Recycled Easel Pads

Universal® Recycled Easel Pads
  • Binding - Strip
  • Binding Edge - Top
  • Ink Color(s) - Blue/Red
  • Pad Type - Easel
  • Paper Color(s) - White

I had recently purchased a standard easel online from another company and needed an easel pad for it. When the easel pads (2-pack) arrived I realized they were too big. I had to cut off the bottom of each pad several sheets at a time to make them fit the easel. Worse yet, the holes at the top of the pad were not lined up correctly with the pegs on the easel, so I had to use a utility knife to scrape and cut the holes to make them fit the easel pegs. I'm a workshop trainer and need my materials to look professional. Having to make so many alterations to these easel pads caused them to look tacky. In the future, I'd pay more to get a better product.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment