French Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Folding Tripod Type - Storage Shelf - NEW

French Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Folding Tripod Type - Storage Shelf - NEWCheap wood and missing screws. Not completely finished surfaces. Poor quality, as I had to reassemble to make certain wing nuts would keep easel up. Legs don't stay up on own. Defiantly a better idea to spend a few more dollars and get one that's solid. Contacted seller with no resolution.

I purchased this easel for a class and I am glad I did since it weighs about half of what most of the easels my classmates purchased and have to lug around. Unfortunately, as soon as it arrived some of the parts were loose and the drawer had come unglued from the bottom. I was able to doctor it back together with some creativity, and it works perfectly fine nowjust be aware that it's made fairly cheaply. The little drawer doesn't have much room to hold more than a couple of paint tubes, and there's no storage for wet canvasses, so plan accordingly. Also, there isn't a ton of room for balancing paints, water, palette and brushes in the same placeI have to get creative and rig up my water and brushes in a way that they hang off the sides.

Overall, pretty much what I expected for the price, and a perfect starter easel for someone who is just learning how to work with paints outdoors and isn't planning on using it a ton!

Buy French Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Folding Tripod Type - Storage Shelf - NEW Now

It works well for my daughter. It's a bit flimsy for what I was expecting. One of the braces were bent when I opened the box as well.

Read Best Reviews of French Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Folding Tripod Type - Storage Shelf - NEW Here

purchased for my grandaughter she loved it.

arrived very fast. everything was great about this purchase very happy. would purchase again from this company

Want French Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Folding Tripod Type - Storage Shelf - NEW Discount?

I am very pleased with this easel, everything works, easy to operate and unexpectedly high quality for the price. I do a lot of pleineir, and this easel became my workhorse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment