Best Classic Dulce Wood Easel classic wood easel

Best Classic Dulce Wood Easel classic wood easelWell designed and made. Minimal assembly effort needed. You need a #1 phillips head screw driver and about 2.5 ft. X 4 ft. of clear floor space. Observe the base for an assembly the should make clear how to configure the slide guide screw, spacer and nut. I did not see any written instructions and apparently they are not actually needed, but instructions are reassuring.

All the parts were in good order and nothing was missing. Assembly took about 15 plus minutes, but I was in no hurry at all.

It looks great, seems sturdy and I expect many years uf use.

I have had this easel for almost six years and after awhile when adjusting the height the tray would not hold and my painting crashed to the ground. I often work on two or three paintings at a time and each is a different height so I am constantly readjusting the easel to accommodate the canvas. I was lucky in that my husband adjusted the back metal stress plate (that the knob screwed into) each time and that held for several months.

But now the screw is stripped in the adjustment knob and my husband had to gerry rig a new knob for me.

This easel was perfect in every way for me, not too big for my 8' ceiling, easy to move about and light weight.

However without an easy system for adjusting height it is almost useless...

I have learned to only buy easels with a ratchet system for adjustment from now on.

Buy Best Classic Dulce Wood Easel classic wood easel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment