Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50)

Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set
  • Brilliant colors
  • Easily blendable
  • Acid-free

If you are first starting out with this type of medium to color your creations drawing, or any other type, then this is the set for you. i just love my set that i've got i started out, with a 12, then 25 color set of this brand . but advanced to 36 in no time, there really is'nt a difference but that more colors are added to the set. Pentel is the only brand i trust for full rich color.

Highly Recommended.

Buy Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50) Now

I've actually only used these a couple times, but when I have used them they're fun. A nice range of vivid, blendable colors. Obviously the blunt ends aren't going to be great for fine details, but you can get some fun textured effects by pushing hard with some sweeping strokes. You blow through them really fast that way, but at six bucks a set why not? (Try not to overdo it, though; they're soft, break easy. And maybe check at local stores to avoid shipping. = ) ) These are also an affordable alternative for artists who like colored pencils but can't afford the steep prices. All around if you want to relax with some fun color, this is a great way to go.

Read Best Reviews of Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50) Here

I am a beginner at pastels and didn't want to invest a fortune until I was sure it would be something I would enjoy.

I do. And I enjoy these pastels. My teacher was happy with the quality of both the paper and the pastels I chose from Amazon and is considering buying both for the classes she teaches in public schools.

If I ever 'advance' to higher quality products, I will be sure to compare them.

I did upload my first picture in case of curiosity!

Want Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50) Discount?

nice price for quality oil pastels, they were shipped in a timely manner, and made a wonderful christmas gift...I highly recommend purchasing from this buyer, and the merchandise was very good too!

Save 21% Off

These Oil Pastel Sticks are about 3 inches in length and come in about every immaginable color. They sketch beatifully onto regular hard back sketch paper and allow for very nice control. If you are a modern or impressionist style sketcher then you will appreciate what you can do with these. They are fun and of a high quality for their inexpensive price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment