Pro Art H Frame Table Easel

Pro Art H Frame Table Easel...without it being intentional?

I just removed a splinter from the base of my forefinger as a result of this product. I will start from the beginning.

My easel arrived! My easel arrived! My excitement soon gave way when I opened the box. It didn't look like it was constructed of quality wood, the coloring was dull and the finish was not smooth. Okay, it's going to be covered with paint specks anyway so that's no big deal.

It didn't come with any documentation; that's fine, putting it together was simple enough.

I placed it on my workspace and...it wobbled! The whole point of get an H-frame instead of a tripod was for stability. Well maybe I could place a spacer underneath.

While I was figuring out whether I could unscrew and rescrew the cheap plastic pegs to decrease the wobble, I noticed the mildewey odor. The wood smelled rancid! Well, I suppose I could spray it with cologne.

THEN, I noticed that the ledge where the canvas was supposed to rest was tilted! I'm returning this.

While putting it back in the box, I got the splinter. Let's see whether the wood contains any germs that will infect the wound. That wouldn't surprise me.

Well made and put together for the price. Doesn't feel flimsy on a sturdy surface. Hold canvases just fine. I would recommend this product to other looking for an inexpensive easel to paint on.

Buy Pro Art H Frame Table Easel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment