American Easel Oak Colossal A Frame Easel-Golden Finish

American Easel Oak Colossal A Frame Easel-Golden FinishThis is a great easel, it comes totally assembled, all you have to do is fold it out and put the canvas holding parts on. Note that in order to put a 50 inch canvas on the easel you will have to have the bottom holder just a few inched off the ground so you will have to get down low to paint the bottom of the canvas. Fine for me, as the easel is sturdy and well priced for the solid craftsmanship. I'm going to paint the easel black so it matches the rest of my furniture and serves as a decorative corner piece when I'm not using it. It flattens for storage but it's still pretty darn tall so I think it's easier to keep it in the dining room corner with a finished painting on it.

This item was on sale when I bought it. It met and exceeded my expectations. It is also quite attractive standing in the room if you wanted to use it for display.

Buy American Easel Oak Colossal A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Now

I'm thinking about ordering another one, it is such a wonderfully solid and practical easel! The only thing I need is a tray to add under the bottom rung for my palette! It is SO sturdy and such high quality!

Read Best Reviews of American Easel Oak Colossal A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Here

This is very sturdy, looks handsome, easy to use, holds a gigantic canvas, it was definitely worth the money paid, and was a great price to boot! Glad I bought it.

Want American Easel Oak Colossal A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Discount?

I was pleased to be able to buy something made in the USA for a change. The qualityand design are excellent. It folds easily for storage, and opens easily for setup. Smooth wood finish.Not bylky or awkward. I anticipate using it a lot.

Save 68% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment