Backpack for Full French Box Easels

Backpack for Full French Box EaselsI bought this for the Jack Richeson Academy Weston Full French Easel. While it does fit, it's a very tight squeeze to zip it all in properly at the top the legs of the easel just seem a tad long for this particular bag. Some of the sewing/zipper/seam construction internally appears cheap. That said, it will be serviceable, the pockets will be handy. I primary bought it to take it through security at the airport or it I take the train to a nearby park to draw, I think it will come in handy.

I've owned three of these canvas backpacks. One's zipper broke and I couldn't fix it. The other two are working just fine and I've had them for years. For me, they are the only backpacks that are the right size for both full french easels and large Versa plein air easels (as well as other necessary equipment). It's not especially sturdy or well madebut it's the size that works and if you're just carrying it relatively short distances from car into the field it works just fine.

Buy Backpack for Full French Box Easels Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment