Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox Bag

Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox BagI purchased the thumb box and then this bag to protect it, and am glad I made the purchase! It fits perfectly, has lots of storage pockets for rags, paper towels, and spare canvas boards. This is the perfect bag to leave in your car so you always have an option when you see the place to pull over and make a quick sketch! I'm saying it's time for a road trip!!

This bag is of excellent quality and is durable, the thumBox fits perfectly. I like that there are extra storage pockets inside and out, I can load this up and just grab whenever I want to head out or leave it in my car. Everything is together and organized. If you get the 6 x 8 box, you will definitely want this bag to go with it.

Buy Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment